Billing and Shipping Information

If you are registered you will see the billing addresses that you have assigned to your account or you can also create a new one; if you are not registered you will be asked to provide us with a billing and shipping address.

Shipping costs are borne by Unik-Science; One less thing to worry about.

If it is a gift and you wish you can write a message of congratulation or dedication to make it arrive with the order.

Time and delivery address

The creation process can take 4 to 5 weeks from the date we receive your samples. We send the product perfectly packed in the delivery address that you indicate us in the process of purchase and if it is a gift we attach the corresponding congratulation that you make us arrive.

Returns

As it is a product made from a sample of the customer and exclusively for this client, Unik-Science will not accept changes or returns unless the product presents a defect or problem due to causes other than the customer. Only partial reimbursement of the amount will be possible in the event that the client changes his / her opinion without justification, provided that such change takes place before the reception of the DNA sample by Unik-Science. The company will return 75% of the total amount paid, with the remaining 25% as expenses arising from the processing and sending of the sample collection box.

Secure payment. Way to pay

You can choose the most convenient payment method for you:

• With credit card through payment gateway in secure server environment under the protocol of Banco Sabadell.

• With PayPal secure online payment system.